Mastella S.r.l. daily strives to guarantee the maximum security of the data collected through this website.
Via E. Azzi, 7 – 31038 Castagnole di Paese (TV)
Tax Code and VAT number: 01767460262
DATA CONTROLLER’S E-MAIL
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
COLLECTED DATA PROCESSING METHODS AND LOCATION
The Data Controller adopts all appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. Processing is carried out using electronic and/or computerised tools, with organisational methods and logic strictly related to the stated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the mastella.it organisation (administration, commercial, marketing, legal personnel, system administrators) or external parties (such as third party technical service providers, couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data, also appointing, if necessary, Data Processors by the Data Controller.
Legal grounds for processing
The data controller may process personal data relating to a user where one of the following conditions is met:
– the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
– the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
– the processing is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
– the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
– the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
In any case, the User may ask the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal grounds of any form of processing, and, in particular, to specify whether the processing is based on law, is provided for by a contract, or is necessary in order to conclude a contract.
Personal Data is processed at the Data Controller’s operational headquarters and in any other location where those involved in the processing are to be found. For further information, please contact the Data Controller. The User’s Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one where the User is located. More information on the User Data processing location is available in the section on Personal Data processing details. The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal grounds for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organisation under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures adopted by the Data Controller to protect the Data. In the event that one of the transfers just described takes place, the User may refer to the respective sections of this document or request information from the Data Controller by contacting him/her at the aforementioned contact details.
Data are processed and stored for the time required for the purposes for which they were collected. Therefore:
– Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be retained until the execution of such contract is completed;
– Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be retained until such interest is satisfied;
– the User can obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
Where the Personal Data processing is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller may retain the Data for longer, until such consent is revoked. Furthermore, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. At the end of the retention period, the Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Collected Data purposes of processing
User Data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide its Services, as well as for the following purposes: site and displayed content viewing statistics, to contact the User by e-mail and/or telephone. To obtain further information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data actually relevant for each purpose, the User may refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on Personal Data processing
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
– to contact the User – contact form. By completing the contact form with their Data, Users consent to their use in order to respond to requests for information, quotes or of any other nature indicated in the form header. Personal Data collected: name, surname, address (postal code, city, province), date of birth, e-mail, telephone number and various types of Data;
– mailing lists or newsletters. By registering to the mailing list or newsletter, the User’s e-mail address is automatically included in a list of contacts to whom e-mail messages containing information relating to this Application, including information of a commercial and promotional nature, may be sent. The User’s email address may also be added to this list as a result of registering with this Application or after making a purchase. Personal Data collected: surname, e-mail and name.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and are used to keep track of User behaviour.
Google Analytics with anonymised IP (Google Inc.)
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
– revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed;
– oppose the processing of their Data. The User may object to the processing of the Personal Data when it is performed on a lawful basis other than consent. Further details on the right of opposition are indicated in the section below;
– access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on what Data is processed by the Data Controller and on particular aspects of the processing, as well as to obtain a copy of any Data processed;
– verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction;
– obtain restriction of processing. In certain circumstances, the User may ask for restrictions to be set on the processing of the Personal Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their retention;
– obtain the deletion or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of their Data by the Data Controller;
– receive your Data or have them transferred to another data controller. The User has the right to receive the Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, where technically feasible, and to have it transferred without hindrance to another Data Controller. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related thereto;
– lodge complaints. The User may lodge a complaint with the pertinent Personal Data Protection Supervisory Authority or take legal action.
Details on the right of opposition
Where personal data is processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller, or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing of the data for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that where their data is processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise these rights
Any requests to exercise User rights can be directed to the Data Controller through the contact details provided in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as quickly as possible, in any case within one month.
FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT THE PROCESSING
A user’s personal data may be used by the Data Controller in legal proceedings or in the preparatory stages for legal proceedings, for its potential utility in a defence against the misuse of mastella.it or the services related to it by the User. The User declares that he/she is aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System and maintenance logs
For needs related to operation and maintenance, mastella.it and any third-party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User’s IP address.
DEFINITIONS AND LEGAL REFERENCES USEFUL TO THE USER
Personal Data (or Data)
This constitutes personal data or information that, directly or indirectly, even in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, identifies an individual or renders them identifiable.
This is personal data collected automatically through mastella.it (or by third-party applications that it uses), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users to connect to mastella.it, Uniform Resource Identifiers (URIs), time of request, method used to submit the request to the server, size of the file obtained in reply, numerical code indicating status response from the server (successful, error, etc.), country of origin, characteristics of the User’s browser and operating system, various temporal aspects of the visit (for example, time spent on each page) and details of the path followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages visited, parameters related to the User’s operating system and IT environment.
The individual who uses mastella.it which, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the data subject.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refer.
Data Processor (or Processor)
Data Controller (or Controller)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data and the instruments adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of mastella.it. Unless otherwise specified, the Data Controller is the owner of mastella.it.
mastella.it (or this Application)
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data are collected.
The Service provided by mastella.it as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site.
European Union (or UE)
Unless otherwise stated, any reference in this document to the European Union shall be deemed to extend to all current Member States of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
A small file in which some information regarding user navigation is stored; it is sent from websites to the User’s terminals (computers, tablets, etc.). Cookies permit the identification of the user’s device every time they access the site, ensuring more efficient site operation, enriching the user experience and providing information to the site owners. Some cookies are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session, while others remain stored in the terminals, normally hosted in the browser used (for example: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.).