“Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?”
The reflection that matters
If we manage to get out of the front door every morning to face the day without splodges of toothpaste on us, tufts of hair standing on end or smudgy make-up, well, our mirror has to take some of the glory too!
Since it has such an important role in our lives, we should absolutely not underestimate the importance of the choice of bathroom decor that goes with it.
Want to find the right mirror for your bathroom?
>>>Contact us immediately!<<<
How to choose the right mirror
Finding the perfect mirror might seem like an easy job, but there really are lots of factors to consider. So you don’t feel lost and confused like in the house of mirrors at the funfair, here’s our smart advice.
- If you have a small bathroom and you don’t know where to put your daily grooming products, then the perfect mirror for you is a mirror cabinet, to serve as your treasure chest in your bathroom kingdom.
- Don’t like that option, but still need somewhere to put a few things? In this case you should look at mirrors with small shelves, that are not only practical, but will add interesting design detail too.
- Other factors that you should consider so you choose the right mirror for your bathroom are the size and space occupied (some are thick, others are slimline, raised or recessed.
- Based on your personal taste, then consider the shape and finish of the frame in which it is set.
- Is anything missing? Ah yes, don’t underestimate lighting either, a really important factor in seeing yourself in the right light.
Keep following us because we’ll be giving you more information about all of these aspects in upcoming articles!